What Is a Proper Noun?
A proper noun is a special word given to a person, place, animal, thing or organization. A proper noun always begins with a capital letter.
Example:- Rohit, Italy, Harry Potter, January, Monday, Christmas, etc.
Proper Noun Examples For Kids
- John is eating a mango.
- My dog’s name is Brownie.
- Canada is a beautiful country.
- I go to the temple every Monday.
- My favorite singer is Taylor Swift.
- Delhi is the capital of India.
- Earth revolves around the Sun.
- Did you see the movie, Harry Potter?
- April is the fourth month of the year.
- I study in Wisdom Elementary School.