Definition Of Proper Noun
A proper noun is a special name given to a person, a place, an animal, or a thing. The first letter of a proper noun is always capital. Such as Rohan, India, America, New York, Tommy, January, Sunday, Monday, Samsung, Google, etc.
Examples Of Proper Noun
- Rubina is a very beautiful girl.
- I finished school last June.
- Neha and Rahul are close friends.
- My birthday is on a Sunday this year.
- Beijing is the capital of China.
- Jaipur is known as the Pink City.
- We saw the Taj Mahal yesterday.
- I bought a mobile from Amazon.
- He went to Rose Park to play baseball.
- He is teaching German in this school.
Definition Of Common Noun
A common noun is used to name general things, places, ideas, events, or people. such as – boy, girl, man, teacher, milkman, students, city, country, animal, television, chocolate, table, month, week, etc.
Examples Of Common Noun
- How many books are there?
- He goes to school by car.
- She loves to play with her cat.
- This park is so beautiful and green.
- She comes from a royal family.
- He is reading a newspaper.
- This magazine comes out monthly.
- Is there a direct train to London?
- I have two sisters and one brother.
- The kids are playing in the park.