20 Examples of Conjunction In A Sentence | Conjunctions Sentence Examples
What Is a Conjunction?
A conjunction is a part of speech that connects words, sentences, phrases, or clauses. Some common examples of conjunctions are: and, or, but, after, before, for, not, whether, unless, until, because, while, since, etc.
20 Examples of Conjunction In A Sentence
1. I bought milk and some fruit.
2. Do you prefer a pink or blue shirt?
3. Don’t talk while we are dining.
4. She doesn’t like music. Nor do I.
5. I didn’t know that she was married.
6. You can’t enter unless you have a pass.
7. He cried because he had hurt his knee.
8. Although he was ill, he went to work.
9. I’ll give you a call before I visit you.
10. I like apples, but I like bananas more.
11. He is rich yet he lives like a beggar.
12. He was busy, therefore he could not come.
13. My father neither smokes nor drinks.
14. It’s been ten years since we last met.
15. I will see him after I get back.
16. We shouldn’t spend more than we earn.
17. I will come provided I feel well enough.
18. We shall notify you as soon as he arrives.
19. He can speak either English or French.
20. Just as she treats me, so I will treat her.
- 20 Examples of Coordinating Conjunctions
- 20 Examples of Subordinating Conjunctions
- 20 Examples of Correlative Conjunctions