20 Examples of Subordinating Conjunctions In Sentences | Subordinating Conjunctions Sentences Examples
20 Examples of Subordinating Conjunctions In Sentences
1. I will see him after I get back.
2. Although he is very old, he is strong.
3. You look as if you’ve seen a ghost!
4. I will love you as long as I live.
5. I took a taxi because it was raining.
6. We shall notify you as soon as he arrives.
7. I’ll give you a call before I visit you.
8. Even though she apologized, I’m still furious.
9. Even if there is no end, I still love you.
10. I will come provided I feel well enough.
11. I will go, provided that the weather is clear.
12. It’s been ten years since we last met.
13. We shouldn’t spend more than we earn.
14. I didn’t know that she was married.
15. Though she is rich, she is not happy.
16. You can’t enter unless you have a pass.
17. You have to stay here until we come back.
18. When I left the train station, I saw a man.
19. It is doubtful whether this method will work.
20. He earns $800 whereas she gets at least $2000.
Read this: 50 Subordinating Conjunction Word List