15 Examples of Conjunctions In Sentences | Conjunctions Sentence Examples
What Is a Conjunction?
A conjunction is a part of speech that connects words, sentences, phrases, or clauses. Some common examples of conjunctions are: and, or, but, after, before, for, not, whether, unless, until, because, while, since, etc.
List of Conjunctions: 100 Common Conjunctions
15 Examples of Conjunctions In Sentences
- I bought milk and some fruit.
- Don’t talk while we are dining.
- She doesn’t like music. Nor do I.
- I didn’t know that she was married.
- You can’t enter unless you have a pass.
- Although he was ill, he went to work.
- He cried because he had hurt his knee.
- I’ll give you a call before I visit you.
- I like apples, but I like bananas more.
- He is rich yet he lives like a beggar.
- I will see him after I get back.
- It’s been ten years since we last met.
- My father neither smokes nor drinks.
- He can speak either English or French.
- Just as she treats me, so I will treat her.