Definition and Meaning of Proper Noun
The proper noun is the name of a particular person, place, day, month, or thing, etc. It always begins with a capital letter. Such as – Rohit, Delhi, January, Nokia, LG, London, Beijing, Friday, etc.
10 Examples of Proper Noun In A Sentences
- In India, the cow is a sacred animal.
- After the accident, John was dazed.
- Please give me a Cadbury candy.
- She’ll arrive in New York at noon.
- She has a dog named Tommy.
- Only Julie and I have read the book.
- The last day in August is Tuesday.
- She is studying at Oxford University.
- We are going to Disneyland tomorrow.
- English is the most widely spoken language.