What Are 10 Examples of Proper Nouns?
|Common Noun||Proper Noun|
|People||Amit, Sarah, John Cena|
|Animals||Tommy, Tuffy, Misty, Lucy|
|School||Motilal Nehru School of Sports|
|Festival||Christmas, New Year|
|Brands||Samsung, Apple, Cadbury|
|Place||India, Canada, Delhi, New York|
|Language||English, Hindi, Chinese|
|Building||Red Fort, Burj Khalifa, Antilia|
Proper Nouns Examples
- John Cena is a good wrestler.
- Canada is a beautiful country.
- She goes to church every Sunday.
- His birthday falls in December.
- My dad gave me Cadbury chocolates.
- My uncle is visiting us for Christmas.
- We went to Disneyland yesterday.
- Burj Khalifa is the tallest building.
- At there, we saw a tiger named Lucy.
- She is learning English nowadays.