18 Examples of Nouns In Sentences | Nouns Sentence Examples
18 Examples of Nouns In Sentences
Nouns are words that represent people, places, things, or ideas. Everything we can see or talk about is represented by a name. That name is called a “noun”.
1. He bought a gift for her.
2. I read it in the newspaper.
3. He has studied Chinese.
4. Do you know his sister?
5. I read a book while eating.
6. You may use my new car.
7. Did you watch the game?
8. Kate wants to become a teacher.
9. Do you know what day it is?
10. Look, here comes your mother.
11. Your pen is better than mine.
12. Where does this street lead to?
13. You can take whichever route you like.
14. Which station are you going to?
15. Since it was raining, I took a taxi.
16. A number of passengers were injured.
17. I want to buy some new clothes.
18. You shouldn’t swim in that river.