20 Examples of Singular Nouns In Sentences | Singular Nouns Sentences Examples
What is a Singular Noun?
A singular noun is a noun that is used to indicate one person, animal, place, thing, or idea. For example, the word “boy” is a singular noun but the word “boys” is a plural noun because it refers to more than one person.
|Singular Nouns||Plural Nouns|
Read this: 20 Examples of Plural Nouns
20 Examples of Singular Nouns
1. My little sister is so naughty.
2. Neha is an intelligent girl.
3. She is my favorite teacher.
4. Which book are you looking for?
5. Can you catch the butterfly?
6. My dog is running very fast.
7. He picked up his bag and left.
8. Where did you get this flower?
9. I have to buy a new mobile.
10. I have already watched this movie.
11. The child is playing outside.
12. She bought a beautiful picture.
13. He walked along the beach.
14. This city is famous for its apples.
15. The hotel is on your left side.
16. The waiter cleared the table.
17. A wounded lion can be fierce.
18. It’s Kate’s birthday on Monday.
19. Her eyes expressed deep sadness.
20. He is my most capable student.