40 Examples of Adjectives In Sentences | Adjective Sentence Examples
40 Examples of Adjectives In Sentences
Those words which describe the characteristic (quality, number, or quantity) of nouns or pronouns are called adjectives.
For example – big, black, tall, short, kind, cute, selfish, beautiful, dirty, good, bad, one, two, dangerous, evil, breakable, sleepy, stupid, lazy, lucky, annoyed, brainy, colorful, average, etc.
1. She was wearing a black hat.
2. I heard an awesome story yesterday.
3. She was born with a weak heart.
4. My boss laughed at my silly face.
5. Don’t read books in a dark place.
6. It was an awful performance.
7. The baby has a cute face.
8. Ritika is a very selfish girl.
9. A horse is a friendly animal.
10. They had a difficult test today.
11. Italy is a very beautiful country.
12. She helped me do the dirty dishes.
13. We ordered a large pizza for lunch.
14. The red bird flew towards the sky.
15. The hungry dog ate another dog’s food.
16. They serve delicious food at that restaurant.
17. There are many old temples in Kyoto.
18. A rabbit has long ears and a short tail.
19. I have some good news for you.
20. I don’t think that was a wise decision.
Read this: List of 100 Common Adjectives
21 – 40 Examples of Adjectives In Sentences
21. He threw a big stone into the river.
22. She is a perfect model of her mother.
23. I’ve heard some odd tales about her.
24. Two turtles swam together in the pond.
25. The big dog chased him down the road.
26. The teacher read an interesting story.
27. The new movie will be released tomorrow.
28. The bus passed through the dark tunnel.
29. She wore a pretty dress to the wedding.
30. She’s got some very annoying habits.
31. Should I buy a red car or a blue car?
32. He tried to touch the golden crane.
33. Shilpa donated to a major charity.
34. A rocket is faster than a plane.
35. She’s got a really cute baby brother.
36. He fractured his right leg during training.
37. Let’s rest for a while under a shady tree.
38. They have a beautiful home in California.
39. He had a puzzled expression on her face.
40. I have an important announcement to make.