10 Examples of Simple Present Tense In Sentences | Simple Present Tense Sentence Examples
10 Examples of Simple Present Tense In Sentences
Simple Present Tense (Present Indefinite Tense) is used to talk about an action that happens on a regular basis.
This tense is simple to form. Just use the base form of the verb: (I go, you go, we go, they go). The 3rd person singular takes an -s/es at the end of the verb. (he goes, she goes, Rohan goes).
1. My birthday comes in June.
2. Cats run faster than dogs.
3. He loves to play table tennis.
4. Where do your parents live?
5. This car costs 10000 dollars.
6. My uncle works in a museum.
7. She likes to walk barefoot.
8. They speak English in America.
9. He doesn’t go to work by train.
10. I get up early in the morning.
Read More 100 Simple Present Tense Examples