20 Examples of Adverbs of Frequency In Sentences | Adverbs of Frequency Sentences Examples
What Is an Adverb of Frequency?
An adverb of frequency is an adverb that describes how often or how frequently a certain action happened.
Adverb of frequency includes: Never, Seldom, Always, Every hour, Sometimes, Often, Constantly, Ever, Eventually, Daily, Frequently, Hourly, Yearly, Generally, Monthly, Normally, etc.
Read this: 20 Examples of Adverbs of Manner
20 Examples of Adverbs of Frequency In Sentences
Below are 20 examples of Adverbs of Frequency in Sentences. Adverbs of Frequency given in each sentence are marked with blue color.
1. We never meet without parting.
2. I seldom go to a library.
3. You are always complaining.
4. I often go to the movies.
5. She is constantly writing letters.
6. Have you ever seen a kangaroo?
7. She will fail eventually.
8. Traffic accidents happen daily.
9. Earthquakes frequently hit Japan.
10. The situation is changing hourly.
11. You can pay the fee monthly.
12. I write articles regularly.
13. We come here every now and then.
14. I rarely saw him at school.
15. I usually go to bed at ten.
16. I eat breakfast here normally.
17. It hardly ever rains there.
18. We’re meeting almost weekly.
19. We sometimes swim in the lake.
20. The climate here is generally mild.
List of Adverbs of Frequency
- Every hour
- Hardly ever
- Now and Then