20 Examples of Adverbs In Sentences | Adverbs Sentences Examples
What Is an Adverb?
An adverb is a word that modifies or simplifies the meaning of a verb, adjective, or another adverb. Adverbs typically answer questions such as when, where, how, in what way, and to what extent.
Adverbs include: loudly, slowly, early, quickly, always, usually, easily, suddenly, finally, often, sometimes, clearly, happily, badly, rarely, gently, rapidly, daily, nearby, really, etc.
20 Examples of Adverbs In Sentences
Below are 20 examples of Adverbs in Sentences. Adverbs given in each sentence are marked with blue color.
1. The baby cried loudly.
2. Don’t run, walk slowly.
3. The bus left early.
4. Dry wood burns quickly.
5. Fire is always dangerous.
6. Cats usually hate dogs.
7. This cloth tears easily.
8. Suddenly, it began to rain.
9. My sister finally got a job.
10. We often eat fish raw.
11. I sometimes swim in the lake.
12. He could not speak clearly.
13. The girl is reading happily.
14. My left arm is hurting badly.
15. We rarely go to the movies.
16. She held the baby gently.
17. This river flows rapidly.
18. The child drinks milk daily.
19. The train station is nearby.
20. I really enjoy the climate.
- 20 Examples of Adverbs of Place In Sentences
- 20 Examples of Adverbs of Time In Sentences
- 20 Examples of Adverbs of Degree In Sentences
- 20 Examples of Adverbs of Manner In Sentences
- 20 Examples of Adverbs of Frequency In Sentences
- 20 Examples of Conjunctive Adverbs In Sentences