20 Examples of Adverbs of Degree In Sentences | Adverbs of Degree Sentences Examples
What Is an Adverb of Degree?
Adverbs of degree are used to express ‘how much‘ (or to what extent) we do something. They can be used before adjectives, verbs, or other adverbs.
Adverbs of degree include: very, too, badly, deeply, incredibly, strongly, thoroughly, nearly, completely, hardly, extremely, etc.
Read this: 20 Examples of Adverbs of Time In Sentences
20 Examples of Adverbs of Degree In Sentences
Below are 20 examples of Adverbs of Degree in Sentences. Adverbs of Degree given in each sentence are marked with red color.
1. This is absolutely wonderful.
2. The box is almost empty.
3. He barely passed the exam.
4. The sky was completely dark.
5. The show was enormously popular.
6. You haven’t practiced enough.
7. That movie was extremely interesting.
8. The school is not far from here.
9. The room is fully furnished.
10. She can hardly speak English.
11. Bob is incredibly bad at drawing.
12. She seemed to dislike me intensely.
13. I just wanted to check my email.
14. I’m a little affected by the cold.
15. You must study much harder.
16. My homework is nearly complete.
17. She comes here practically every day.
18. It was terribly cold yesterday.
19. This baby penguin is too cute!
20. Italy is a very beautiful country.