20 Examples of Adverbs of Manner In Sentences | Adverbs of Manner Sentences Examples
What Is an Adverb of Manner?
The adverb of manner is used to give information about how something happens. Adverbs are used to make the conversation more meaningful.
Adverbs of manner include: angrily, easily, quickly, rapidly, slowly, sadly, calmly, openly, beautifully, cautiously, bravely, etc.
20 Examples of Adverbs of Manner In Sentences
Below are 20 examples of Adverbs of Manner in Sentences. Adverbs of Manner given in each sentence are marked with blue color.
1. I can solve this problem easily.
2. Dry wood burns quickly.
3. The fire spread rapidly.
4. The teacher shouted angrily.
5. The mob beat up the thief badly.
6. He sang the song beautifully.
7. Rohan ran blindly downstairs.
8. He crossed the road carefully.
9. Both children can run equally fast.
10. He treated the animal cruelly.
11. We are eagerly waiting for the food.
12. He openly admitted his mistake.
13. He answered all the questions frankly.
14. She held the baby gently.
15. He ate the bread greedily.
16. I didn’t tell anyone, honestly!
17. We should treat animals kindly.
18. The audience applauded loudly.
19. The movie was poorly dubbed.
20. The medicine quickly took effect.
List of Adverbs of Manner