Future Continuous Tense
The Future Continuous Tense is used to express a continuous or ongoing action that we expect to happen in the future. for example, She will be eating food., The child will be sleeping.
Form: Subject + will be + verb ( ing) + object.
- I will be eating food.
- He will be going home.
- She will be playing.
- Rohan will be sleeping.
- They will be swimming.
Form: Subject + will not + be + verb ( ing) + object.
- I will not be eating food.
- He will not be going home.
- She will not be playing.
- Rohan will not be sleeping.
- They will not be swimming.
Form: Will + subject + be + verb ( ing) + object?
- Will I be eating food?
- Will he be going home?
- Will she be playing?
- Will Rohan be sleeping?
- Will they be swimming?
Future continuous tense examples
- She will be cooking at 6 pm.
- I will be waiting when you arrive.
- At midnight won’t he be sleeping?
- I will be playing in the afternoon.
- The children will be sleeping at home.
- They will be coming to the meeting.
- I will be working from 9 to 5 tomorrow.
- Bunny will be running in the marathon
- The train will be leaving shortly.
- They will be waiting for you outside.
- It will be raining when I leave tomorrow.
- At 8 o’clock tomorrow, I will be working.
- Bob will be eating the cake later.
- Tonight at 8 p.m, I will be watching T.V.
- At 7 o’clock, he will be going to school.
- Simple Present Tense
- Present Continuous Tense
- Present Perfect Tense
- Present Perfect Continuous
- Simple Past Tense
- Past Continuous Tense
- Past Perfect Tense
- Past Perfect Continuous
- Simple Future Tense
- Future Continuous Tense
- Future Perfect Tense