20 Examples of Uncountable Nouns In Sentences | Uncountable Nouns Sentences Examples
What Is an Uncountable Noun?
Uncountable nouns are nouns that can’t be counted in the number (1, 2, 3, 4,…). For example, knowledge. It is not possible to say one knowledge/ two knowledges. The uncountable noun does not have a plural form. They are always in the singular form.
Some examples of uncountable nouns are fuel, air, water, happiness, anger, knowledge, traffic, furniture, hair, stress, rain, love, butter, space, salt, wealth, weather, etc.
Read This: 20 Examples of Countable Nouns
20 Examples of Uncountable Nouns In Sentences
1. The price of fuel keeps going up.
2. The plant died for a lack of water.
3. She was cooking rice for dinner.
4. There is little traffic on this road.
5. The rain has spoilt my painting.
6. The boy fell in love with the girl.
7. Heat the butter until it browns.
8. That desk takes up too much space.
9. Could you hand me the salt, please?
10. I have little knowledge of cooking.
11. Little of their wealth now remains.
12. The child drank a full cup of milk.
13. This ring is made of genuine gold.
14. She was lacking in confidence.
15. There was an awkward silence.
16. He deposited the money in the bank.
17. We don’t have any fun anymore.
18. She sprayed herself with perfume.
19. She carried her luggage with her.
20. The bad weather ruined our trip.