What Is Interrogative Adjective?
Interrogative Adjectives can be defined as special words which modify Noun by the questioning point of view by using: What, Which & Whose
There are only three Interrogative Adjectives that are what, which & whose.
Examples of Interrogative Adjectives
- What car do you drive?
- Which way is the bathroom?
- Which trip are you planning?
- Whose father are you talking about?
- What fruit do you like the most?
- Whose book will they give us?
- Whose team are you in?
- Whose books are these?
- Which book have you read?
- Whose house burned down?
- Which car are you going to buy?
- Which company do you work for?
- Which bus should I take to Delhi?
- Which hotel are you staying at?
- What number are you trying to reach?
- What movie do you want to see?
- You’re going out with whose sister?
- What document are you talking about?
- What gift do you want for your birthday?
- Do you know which way is north?