Demonstrative adjectives are used to identify the relative position of a noun. Mainly Demonstrative adjectives are this, that, these, and those.
In a sentence, these demonstrative adjectives come immediately before a noun or pronoun.
10 Examples of Demonstrative Adjectives
- This car is made in Japan.
- That flower is very beautiful.
- These plants are growing well.
- Those cars cost over $20,000.
- Bring that chair into the room.
- Put these tools back in the rack.
- These books are my favourites.
- Don’t go out with those people.
- These shoes are a bit tight to me.
- This house isn’t big enough for us.