30 Examples of Simple Present Tense In Sentences | Simple Present Tense Sentence Examples
30 Examples of Simple Present Tense In Sentences
Simple Present Tense (Present Indefinite Tense) is used to talk about an action that happens on a regular basis.
This tense is simple to form. Just use the base form of the verb: (I play, you play, we play, they play). The 3rd person singular takes an -s/es at the end of the verb. (he plays, she plays, Rohan plays).
Simple Present Tense Sentence Examples
1. Mike likes to play basketball.
2. Tom usually goes to bed at nine.
3. I often go fishing in the river.
4. This road goes to the bus stop.
5. I don’t want to go to school.
6. Her father works for a bank.
7. Do you have lunch at school?
8. When does the restaurant open?
9. I usually spend 2 hours in the gym.
10. That is the office where he works.
11. Melissa likes to eat spicy food.
12. The express arrives at 8:30 a.m.
13. Does your dog bark at everyone?
14. I drink a lot of milk every day.
15. His birthday comes in June.
Read this: Simple Present Tense: Rules & Examples
16-30 Examples of Simple Present Tense In Sentences
16. She cleans the room every day.
17. Do you take sugar in your tea?
18. I only smoke when I’m with friends.
19. My brother plays tennis with me.
20. The farmer grows potatoes in this field.
21. My father has a good computer.
22. This car costs 10000 dollars.
23. My elder brother lives in Russia.
24. He spends all his time watching TV.
25. We usually go to the park at 5 pm.
26. He speaks better English than me.
27. This market sells only vegetables.
28. We walk together to the school.
29. My sister, Kate, likes to read novels.
30. The plane leaves for Italy at 03.45.