12 Examples of Simple Present Tense In Sentences | Simple Present Tense Sentence Examples
12 Examples of Simple Present Tense In Sentences
Simple Present Tense (Present Indefinite Tense) is used to talk about an action that happens on a regular basis.
This tense is simple to form. Just use the base form of the verb: (I play, you play, we play, they play). The 3rd person singular takes an -s/es at the end of the verb. (he plays, she plays, Rohan plays).
1. I love to play basketball.
2. She never goes to school.
3. I work eight hours a day.
4. It rains a lot in Mumbai.
5. Do you know each other?
6. He never follows traffic rules.
7. I work for a computer company.
8. I know some of her friends.
9. He looks like her father.
10. I don’t know how to drive a car.
11. She cleans the room every day.
12. I wash my clothes on Sundays.
Read this: Simple Present Tense: Rules & Examples