What Are Personal Pronouns?
I, you, he, she, it, we, they, me, him, her, us, and them are all personal pronouns.
List of Personal Pronouns
Read this: Reflexive Pronoun With Examples
Examples of Personal Pronouns
- She reads many magazines to stay informed.
- He goes to a film with his parents.
- I was at Smith’s when you phoned me.
- Can you write and confirm your booking?
- They are trying to flog their house.
- He is junior to me by a year.
- You can’t blame him for everything.
- She is the same height as her sister.
- We have a refrigerator in the kitchen.
- He has transmitted the report to us.
- Is the puppy male or female? It is a girl.
- The teacher told us to look at the blackboard.
- All of them came from upper-class families.
- I have a new car. I bought it yesterday.
- If anyone calls, tell them I’m not at home.
- My brother and I went to the same school.
- Kathy isn’t a doctor; she is a teacher.
- Who is that man? I don’t know him.
- I like apples. I eat them every day.
- My sister speaks French – she can act as an interpreter.