20 Examples of Reflexive Pronouns In Sentences | Reflexive Pronouns Sentences Examples
What is a Reflexive Pronoun?
Reflexive pronouns are words ending in -self or -selves. They are used when the subject and object of a sentence are the same (eg I made this food myself.).
The nine reflexive pronouns in English are ‘Myself, yourself, oneself, itself, himself, herself, ourselves, themselves, and yourselves.
Read this: 20 Examples of Possessive Pronouns
20 Examples of Reflexive Pronouns In Sentences
1. I do the cleaning myself.
2. We must rely on ourselves.
3. They seemed to be enjoying themselves.
4. He looked at himself in the mirror.
5. She ordered herself a new dress.
6. You can go there by yourself.
7. The baby can’t feed itself yet.
8. Why can’t you do it yourself?
9. One should be careful not to hurt oneself.
10. Rohan prepared himself for the test.
11. I sent her a photograph of herself.
12. I made myself ill by eating too much.
13. Ruby prided herself on her beauty.
14. He can’t have written it himself.
15. Did you enjoy yourself last evening?
16. You both should be proud of yourselves.
17. We are not born for ourselves.
18. I lost myself for a moment.
19. God helps those who help themselves.
20. A selfie is a picture one takes of oneself.