What is Interrogative Pronoun?
Interrogative Pronouns are used for making queries or asking questions. There are five Interrogative Pronouns. These are who, whom, which, whose, and what.
- Examples of Personal Pronouns
- Examples of Relative Pronouns
- Reflexive Pronoun With Examples
- Examples of Distributive Pronoun
Examples of Interrogative Pronouns
- Who is your best friend?
- Who were you talking about?
- Who gave you this sweet?
- Who is riding my bike?
- To whom did you inform?
- To whom were you talking?
- By whom he was caught?
- With whom did you go to the zoo?
- Which is the world’s largest city?
- Which of the boys is tallest?
- Which is your house?
- Which is your favorite movie?
- Whose books are these?
- Whose house is that?
- Whose is this bag?
- Whose team are you in?
- What is your name?
- What do you want?
- What are you looking for?
- What did you buy yesterday?