Kitchen Utensils Name are the tools used in the kitchen that we use for cooking, eating, cutting, mixing, etc. We need utensils to cook food in the kitchen and also to eat food. Without utensils both cooking and eating are not possible.
Even different types of utensils are used for cooking and eating different types of food. In this article, the names of different types of kitchen utensils are given with pictures. Read this article till the end of the list.
50+ Kitchen Utensils Name List With Pictures
|Utensils Image||Kitchen Utensils Name|
|Mortar & Pestle|
20 Kitchen Utensils Names
- Frying Pan
- Rolling Pin
- Pressure Cooker
- Pizza Cutter
- Lime Squeezer
- Potato Masher
- Spice Box
Kitchen Utensils with Names Chart
- Spoon: A spoon is a utensil used in Indian cooking. It has a bowl-like part at the end of a long rod, which is used for liquid food. It is made of metal, wood, etc.
- Fork: Fork is also commonly called Kanta by many Indians. It is mostly used in eating many things like noodles, pasta, macaroni, chili potato or fruits, etc.
- Whisk: The whisk is used either to introduce air into the mixture or to mix the ingredients together thoroughly. Most whisks have a long narrow handle with a series of wire loops attached at the end.
- Chopping Board: Chopping boards have many functions such as chopping, cutting, cutting salads, sorting green vegetables, making sandwiches, etc. There are many types of chopping boards available in the market and these chopping boards are made from different materials.
- Pizza Cutter: A pizza cutter (also known as a roller blade) is a utensil used to cut pizza. they are used in the kitchen that cuts up pizza, panini sandwiches, and burgers quite easily.
- Kitchen Scissors: Kitchen scissors are made of stainless steel so that they do not rust. It is used to cut green chilies and green coriander.
- Bottles: There are many types of bottles in the kitchen such as water bottles, and steel bottles in which oil is kept, and some plastic bottles are used to keep the juice.
- Saucepan: A saucepan is called in which you can cook anything, it is made of stainless steel, and there is a side handle to hold it, which is made of strong material.
- Peeler: There are some vegetables and fruits in the kitchen that are used after peeling, the tool with which the peels of fruits and vegetables are removed is called Peeler.