List of colors with Names & Pictures
There are twelve colors that usually appear on a color wheel. These are divided into three parts. (1) Primary color (2) Secondary color (3) Tertiary color.
- Primary colors: Red, Yellow, and Blue.
- Secondary colors: Green, Orange, and Purple.
- Tertiary colors: Yellow-orange, Red-orange, Red-purple, Blue-purple, Blue-green, and Yellow-green.
List of Color/Colour Name
- Royal Blue
Colour/Color With Name In English
|S.NO.||Color Image||Color With Name|
|14||Cyan / Aqua|
|S.NO.||Color Image||Color Name In English|
|26||Royal Blue Colour|
|37||Deep Pink Colour|
Color With Name in English with Pictures
- Red: Red is a primary color in the RGB color model. It is a highly visible color that enables people to focus quickly and make quick decisions, so fire brigade vehicles are usually painted red. The red color with names represents power and courage.
- Yellow: Yellow is the color between green and orange on the spectrum of visible light. Yellow helps activate memory, stimulate communication, enhance vision, boost self-confidence, and stimulate the nervous system.
- Blue: Blue has been an important color in art and decoration since ancient times. It is one of the three primary colors in the RGB color model. Blue represents trust, (color with name) loyalty, sincerity, wisdom, confidence, faith, heaven, and intelligence.
- Green: Green is the color between cyan and yellow on the visible spectrum. Green is created by mixing blue and yellow colors. It is the most restful and relaxing color for the human eye to see. It is associated with nature, health, growth, and prosperity.
- Orange: Orange is the color between yellow and red on the visible spectrum. It is named after the fruit of the same name. In Asia, it is an important symbolic color of Hinduism and Buddhism. it is produced by mixing yellow and red.
- Purple: Purple is the color of spiritualism, the supernatural, and imagination. It is produced by mixing red and blue. It is associated with royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition. In Hinduism, purple is a symbol of peace and wisdom.
- Pink: Pink is a pale red color that is named after the flower of the same name. Pink represents femininity and romance, politeness, sensitivity, and tenderness. It is naturally sweet, lovable, and alluring. If your favorite color is pink, you are very sensitive to other people’s needs and feelings.
- Black: The black color is the absence of color. Black is the color of mystery, elegance, and power. It is the most common ink color used for printing books, newspapers, and documents.
- White: White is the lightest color and is the opposite of black. White is associated with purity, virginity, innocence, safety, cleanliness, beginnings, spirituality, softness, and perfection. In many Asian cultures, white is also the color of mourning.
- Gray: Gray is a calm, neutral and balanced color. The color gray is an emotionless, moody color that is usually associated with connotations of dull, dirty, and dingy. Only one percent of people choose it as their favorite color.
- Brown: The brown color is widely seen in nature, wood, clay, eye color, and skin pigmentation. Brown is associated with reliability, dependability, and nurturing.
- Khaki: The color khaki is a light shade of tan with a slight yellow tinge. Khaki is a common color in military uniforms and equipment. Khaki (color with name) signifies trust and security and has the ability to harmonize with all other elements of a design.
- Navy blue: Navy blue is a color between blue and black. Navy Blue is formerly known as Marine Blue. It is associated with confidence, power, and authority, as well as intelligence, stability, and unity.
- Olive Green: Olive is a dark yellowish-green color. It gets its name from the hue of green olives. It is often used to symbolize peace, harmony, and sophistication.
- Violet: The color’s name is derived from the violet flower. It has a wavelength between approximately 380 and 435 nanometers. The hex code for violet is #8F00FF. It is associated with creativity, intelligence, confidence, and individuality.
- Magenta: Magenta is a mixture of violet and red. Its hex code is #FF00FF. It is known as a color of harmony and balance. It is a color of cheerfulness, happiness, contentment, and appreciation.
- Teal: Teal is a cyan-green color. Its hex code is #008080. It is named after the Eurasian teal, a member of the duck family. The color teal symbolizes individuality, renewal, morality, and practicality.
- Ivory: Ivory is a warm, natural white with a yellow tint. The color Ivory gets its name from the tusks and teeth of animals. The hex code for ivory is #FFFFF0. Ivory is a calming and relaxing color.
- Maroon: Maroon is a mixture of red and brown. It is a very dark shade of red. The maroon color hex code is #800000. According to color psychology, maroon is associated with control, responsibility, and thoughtfulness.
- Gold: Gold is named after the precious metal of the same name. Gold is the color of luxury, success, achievement, and victory. The Color Gold Symbolizes Wealth and Success. The hex code for gold is #FFD700.
- Indigo: Indigo color is the color of the night sky. Indigo is made by mixing blue and violet. The indigo hex code is #4B0082. It’s the color of devotion, justice, creativity, dignity, and wisdom.
- Coral: Coral is a reddish or orangeish shade of pink. The color is named after the sea animal of the same name. The Color Coral Symbolizes Warmth and Acceptance. The coral hex code is #FF7F50.
- Turquoise: Turquoise is the color of the gem turquoise. It is a mixture of pale blue and green. Its hex code is #30D5C8. Turquoise is a calm, friendly, and cheerful color. Turquoise can help clear thinking and relaxation.
- Lavender: Lavender gets its name from the lavender flower of the same color. The hex code for lavender is #E6E6FA. Since the flower lavender has healing properties, the color with name is also regarded as a healing color that provides calm and relaxation.
- Crimson: Crimson is a rich, deep red color with a tinge of purple. Its hex code is #DC143C. Crimson is sometimes associated with ideas of royalty, nobility, and religion, and can also bring about feelings of love and affection.
20 Colours Name in English
List of 20 colors with Names
- Royal Blue
Other Colour/Color With Name