The Fruits Name In English
Fruit is a precious gift given by nature. Fruits are an important part of our diet. The human body becomes healthy by consuming fruits. In today’s post (50 Fruits Name In English) we will learn the name of fruits in English with the help of pictures.
Read This Also: Vegetable Name In English
Here is the List of Fruits Name In English With Pictures
|Fruits Image||Fruits Name In English|
50 Fruits Name In English
- Wood Apple
- Dragon fruit
- Sweet Lime
- Water Chestnut
- Passion fruit
- Palm fruit
- Sugar cane
- Monk fruit
- Sweet potato
- Pithecellobium dulce
- Custard Apple
- Prickly pear
- Black Plum
- Black Currant
The Fruits Name Chart In English
- Banana: Banana is a fruit that is available throughout the year. About 75% of water is found in bananas. It is a high source of carbohydrates and vitamins, especially B vitamins. Banana is helpful in reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Apples: Apples are found in three colors – yellow, green, and red. In scientific language, it is called Malus domestica. Apple is the third most popular fruit in the world after mango and banana. Apple trees can live for over 100 years.
- Orange: Orange is a sour sweet fruit that is also healthy. This fruit is round in shape and its color is orange. The name of the orange color is also on this fruit. Orange is a rich source of Vitamin C. Eating one orange daily removes vitamin C deficiency in the body.
- Mango: Mango is a type of juicy fruit. It is also called the king of fruits in India. Its original species is called the Indian mango. India produces 41 percent of the world’s mangoes. Apart from India, China and Thailand are its biggest producers.
- Papaya: The scientific name of papaya is Carica papaya. Papaya is such a fruit that you will find it easily anywhere. If there is some land in front of your house, you can also plant its tree. It is a fruit that can be eaten raw.
- Watermelon: Watermelon is the fruit of summer. They are green from the outside, but red from the inside. Watermelon contains about 97% water, it fulfills the amount of glucose in the body.
- Guava: The guava plant is one of the main trees found in India. Guava is a delicious fruit with a sweet taste. The color of the guava is green and yellow. There are small hard seeds inside the guava.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate is a sweet-tasting fruit. In which there are many juicy grains of red color. Pomegranate is found in the hot regions of the world. It is an important fruit from the point of view of health. The scientific name of pomegranate is Punica granatum.