20 Examples of Concrete Nouns In Sentences | Concrete Nouns Sentences Examples
What Is a Concrete Noun?
Concrete nouns are the things that we can physically see, hear, smell, taste, and touch. People, animals, places, and objects are concrete nouns.
In other words, a concrete noun is a noun that we can perceive with at least one of our senses i.e. touch, hearing, sight, smell, and taste.
Read this: 20 Examples of Abstract Noun
20 Examples of Concrete Nouns In Sentences
1. The rope is very strong.
2. He is a marvelous actor.
3. She climbed onto the bed.
4. He is hiding behind the wall.
5. It was a dangerous route.
6. Last year, he became a teacher.
7. I couldn’t sleep because of the noise.
8. I can’t handle a girl like her.
9. I met her at the airport.
10. She wears a lot of gold jewelry.
11. Do you carry an umbrella?
12. The store is open every day.
13. We departed for Canada at 8 pm.
14. He’s as mischievous as a monkey.
15. He had an ulcer in his mouth.
16. That mango tasted divine!
17. She cried and hugged her sister.
18. The medicine quickly took effect.
19. Would you like another coffee?
20. She sprayed herself with perfume.
21. Is the climate hot in your country?