A conjunction is a part of speech that connects words, sentences, phrases, or clauses.
Examples: and, after, when, if, unless, whenever, until, because, although, etc are examples of conjunctions.
When Conjunction Examples
- When she saw me, she waved.
- His wife fainted when she heard the news.
- The children were happy when the show began.
- She had already gone when I arrived.
- She loved to dance when she was young.
- When you are 18, you are a legal voter.
- Turn off the lights when you leave.
- I eat ice cream when I am on holiday.
- When you open the book, check the third page.
- When I was young, I loved martial arts.
- I had an active social life when I was at college.
Read More: 50 Conjunction Sentences