20 Examples of Third Conditional Sentences
- If it hadn’t rained, I would have done it.
- Had he succeeded, he would have acquired a monopoly.
- If it had been cheaper, then I would have bought it.
- If you had won the lottery, what would you have bought?
- I would have gone if you had told me.
- If you hadn’t come, she would have been disappointed.
- You would have been on time if you had left earlier.
- If I had studied, I could have passed the exam.
20 Examples of Third Conditional
- If I had enough money, I would have bought a new mobile.
- If you had listened to me, you wouldn’t have landed in trouble.
- If they had left home earlier, they would not have missed the bus.
- If you had invited me, I would have come.
- If she had told me she was in trouble, I would have helped her.
- If we had taken a taxi, we would not have missed the flight.
- If I had moved to Goa, I would have lived near the beach.
- You would have gotten a better grade if you had studied more.
- If I had studied abroad, my English would have been better.
- If you had told me about the meeting, I would have come.
- If I had had the opportunity, I would have left.
- If he hadn’t had a passport, he wouldn’t have traveled.