A gerund is an “ING form of a verb” (progressive form) that acts as a noun or object in sentences. Here are given some examples from which you can learn how to use gerunds in sentences.
Read this: 20 Examples of Gerunds
10 Examples of Gerunds
- Reading romance novels is relaxing.
- She is interested in dancing.
- I don’t mind driving if you’re tired.
- How about going to the cinema?
- It’s no use arguing with a drunk.
- It’s no good fooling yourself.
- He spends his time playing games.
- There’s no knowing what may happen.
- Swimming is my newest hobby.
- The film is worth watching.
- He is busy repairing the machine.
- I feel like having a cup of tea.
- There’s no point crying about it.